ENGAGEMENT FUNDING INFORMATION
The Medical Staff Association is pleased to announce that they will now be accepting applications for Facility Engagement Initiative (FEI) funding. Applications will be considered for all engagement initiatives across Surrey Memorial Hospital for that comply with the SSC funding guidelines.
Step 1: Please review the Facility Engagement Funding Package at smhdrslounge.com/pre_app_pkg prior to submitting an application, and/or for additional resources.
Step 2: Submit your application to smhdrslounge.com/funding-application
Step 3: Once your submission is received, a staff member will contact you to discuss next steps.
Step 4: A member of the working group may contact you or a representative from your project will be required to be available for questions.
Step 5: Once a decision has been made, the project manager will contact you to go over the results of your application, how to access your funds, reporting requirements, and additional support and resources available to you.
- Application Deadline: TBD
- For help creating a budget and/or project plan feel free to use the SMH Budget and Objectives builder (smhdrslounge.com/funding_resources)
- Applications will be assessed and scored by reviewers prior to funding being awarded.
- If applicants require any assistance during the funding application process, the support team is available to provide assistance. Please them at email@example.com
- Please visit smhdrslounge.com/funding-application to submit an application.