- The New General Hematology Clinic will begin seeing patients starting August 1st, 2019.
- Outpatient Hematology consultation will occur within FHA in the 3rd floor Hematology clinic at Jim Pattison.
- Hematology treatments will be provided in 1st Floor Medical Day Care.
- Partnership with BC Cancer – Surrey and Surrey Memorial Hospital.
- Patients with a benign or undifferentiated hematological disorder can be referred.
- Patients with an established malignant hematological disorder should be referred to BC Cancer.
How This May Affect You:
- Referrals are being accepted for outpatient General Hematology appointments August 1st, 2019.
- Hematology referral form is located on the FHA Physician Forms Page.
- We anticipate the Hematology referral form to be on Forms Fast in the next 4 to 6 weeks
Contact Kate Hille, Clinical Manager, Outpatient Medicine, Hematology and Ambulatory Wound Care JPOCSC at Katherine.email@example.com.