The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Portrait Project is a hybrid art & medical intervention designed to improve patient care and team dynamics by humanizing the alienating appearance of PPE, through warm, smiling headshot portraits fixed to the outside of the healthcare worker’s PPE. This is meant to:
- Reduce patient isolation and fears.
- Increase trust and connection with the healthcare professional.
- Increase patient awareness of who is taking care of them.
- Humanize healthcare workers and increase team dynamics.
You will receive:
- 1 Laminated badge with your headshot portrait.
- 1 Metal clip to attach the badge to your person.